Please note that Dr. Jeanne Huo has moved her practice as of March 1, 2023.


Her new address is: 32 South Unionville Ave, Unit 1011

It is in the same building and located downstairs from her previous practice, inside Custom Care Pharmacy.


Please call 416-291-0033 to book appointments or with any questions.





请去以下的地址:32 South Unionville Ave, Unit 1011

新诊所位于以前工作的诊所的一楼, 美健药房里。


请打 416-291-0033 预约或咨询。





Canada Day Long Weekend

We will be closed on July 3 Monday.

Posted on May 26, 2023

After Hour Clinic

Please call 905-948-9595

Posted on Mar 11, 2023

Relocation of Dr. Huo

Dr. Huo relocated her practice on March 1.

Posted on Mar 4, 2023


Check webs for updates:

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

How to get copies of lab reports ?

Please check info under Office Policies

Posted on May 31, 2020


eVisit is now available to all our patients without cost.

Posted on Mar 18, 2020

Choose Wisely

Choosing Wisely Canada is a campaign to help physicians and patients engage in conversations about unnecessary tests, treatments and procedures.

Posted on Sep 27, 2015

About OHIP

Ontario residents are eligible for provincially funded health coverage (OHIP). A resident of Ontario must have a valid health card to show that he or she is entitled to health care services paid for by OHIP. OHIP covers a wide range of health services; however, it does not pay for services that are not medically necessary, such as cosmetic surgery. For more details, please contact your nearest OHIP Claims office, or visit

An eye examination is covered by OHIP for persons under 20 years old and for those 65 and over once a year. OHIP also covers a major eye examination once every 12 months for persons aged 20 - 64 who have medical conditions requiring regular eye examinations. You can find an optometrist near you at You usually do not need a referral from your family doctor.

As health care providers validate the health numbers of people they treat, it is important to carry it at all time. Patients must present their valid health cards at every visit. Paper copy or the numbers on the health card, or expired health card are not valid forms. You may be charged for health service if you do not have a valid health card. The ministry requests that the provider reimburse you for the service if it was an OHIP insured service and you can later show that you were covered by OHIP at the time of the service.

If you lose your health card or your health card is expired, please go to nearby service Ontario centre to get your new card as soon as possible. If you move to a new place, you need to update the new address with service Ontario as soon as possible. For information on renewing, or replacing a lost or stolen health card, please visit the service Ontario website: For address change only, you may contact the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care at 1-800-268-1154, or TTY at 1-800-387-5559 or visit

Please be advised that using another person's health card to seek medical service is against the law.

© 2023 Dr. Juan Ye Family Medicine Clinic Website by PF Software Inc.

If there is a difference between Chinese translation and English on the contents, please refer to the English origins.